
Mom-spotted is specifically designed for the best of our region, for moms! I am always "on the hunt" for the best of the best!! Some tid-bits about me! I grew up in Westchester County and I have two fantastic sisters and one amazing older brother. My mother and father were amazing! They raised us in a loving and supportive environment where we all flourished! Now, I live in the Hudson Valley New Paltz area with my wonderful husband and the Mayor of Toddlerville, our son Gavin! As a new stay at home mom, I find the day-to-day activities sometimes challenging. Mom-networking has become a must! I have a way of finding pretty good deal for moms and awesome toys, clothes and gadgets for the tots. I also find that I have a knack for networking people together, meaning, "you do this- my friend needs that!"
So what's Mom-spotted? This blog is designed for the mom-to-mom connection to the best of our area. Whether it be good deals at the stores, great finds at websits, tried and true gadgets for the kids, style-musts for the mommas, great gift ideas for the dads and basically everything in between!

No comments:
Post a Comment